NTK Sensors– Repco March – Trade Buy & Get
NTK Sensors– Trade Buy & Get
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the bonus item form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must be Australian or New Zealand resident and over 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
- Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- There is a limit of ONE GME Handheld Radio Twin Pack available set per trade account in Australia.
- There is a limit of ONE GME Handheld Radio Twin Pack available set per trade account in New Zealand
- The Promoter is Niterra Australia (ABN 94 005 601 294), trading as Niterra Australia, 6 Duigan Drive Mentone VIC 3194 Australia, telephone +61 9730 4900
- The promotion commences on Thursday 01/03/2024 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Thursday 31/03/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
- Buy 6 NTK Sensors March 2024 and receive ONE GME Handheld Radio Twin Pack. Limited to the first 30 in Australia Repco trade accounts and the first 15 in New Zealand
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The eligible customer will receive their bonus item following the promotional period through GPC, 22 Enterprise Drive Rowville VIC 3178. Promoter is NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd. 6 Duigan Drive Mentone VIC 3194.
- There are maximum of thirty (30) bonus items to be received in Australia and fifteen (15) received in New Zealand consisting of:
- GME Handheld Radio Twin Pack
- The total value of the bonus item in Australia is AUD$7,170 + postage and NZD$7,587.98+ postage in New Zealand.
- Applicable to Repco Australia and New Zealand trade account holders only, some national customers may not be able to participate due to their head office policy.
- The bonus item is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any bonus items.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the bonus item is claimed is not the responsibility of The Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, bonus item suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.