NGK & Auto One August – October Promotion WIN A CAR!
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is exclusively open to Auto One and A1 member stores only.
- The Promoter is NGK SPARK PLUGS AUSTRALIA, trading as NGK SPARK PLUG (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD. (ABN 94 005 601 294), 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180 Australia, telephone 1300 55 40 59 (Australia wide).
- The promotion commences at 5:30AM AEST on Thursday 16/08/18 and ends at 5:30PM AEDT on Tuesday 16/10/2018.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is exclusively open to Auto One and A1 member stores who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (“Eligible Entrants”). The entrant into this promotion will be the Business and the prize will be awarded to the business owner.
- The Promoter is NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 94 005 601 294) (“the Promoter”). The Promoter’s address is 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): Purchase Eligible Products from Auto One NSW DC (or NGK DC for Eligible Entrants) cumulatively over two months promotional period of 16th August to 16th October 2018.
- To qualify, Eligible Entrants must place an order of $2000 or more on one invoice across ALL categories of NGK, NTK and KYB automotive products in the Promotional Period. The categories include NGK Spark Plugs, NGK Glow Plugs, NGK Ignition Coils, NGK Ignition Leads, NTK Oxygen Sensors, KYB Shock Absorbers or Struts, KYB Suspension Mounting Kits and KYB Protection or Bump Stop Kits (“Eligible Products”).
- Purchases are automatically registered and tracked by Auto One Australia Pty Ltd, no paperwork required.
- Upon qualifying order, additional cumulative purchases excluding the qualification order of $2000 or more in the Promotional Period from Auto One NSW DC (or NGK DC for Eligible Entrants) are eligible for this promotion.
- Eligible Entrants which may purchase from NGK DC are WA stores and stores with existing stock orders through NGK DC. Orders placed by these stores in the Promotional Period through NGK DC are eligible for this promotion.
- Back orders placed in the Promotional Period are eligible for this promotion.
Open, Close and Publish dates
- The promotion commences on 16/08/2018 at 5:30 AM and ends 16/10/2018 at 5:30 PM (“Promotional Period”). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter.
- There will be one Major Prize Winner. The most improved store with the biggest % increase of purchases over the weighted average monthly purchases of NGK, NTK and KYB automotive products is the winner.
- Winner will be announced at the Auto One Conference in Queenstown, New Zealand on 26/10/2018.
- The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email on 26/10/2018 after the Auto One Conference.
- The winning store will be published on ngk.com.au/a1tcs on 29/10/2018 for 30 days.
- There is one Major Prize to be won.
- The major prize is a custom wrapped Holden Barina LS hatch 1.6L Petrol Automatic automotive vehicle . The design and installation of the custom vehicle wrap will be at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The total value of major prize on offer is $19,990.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is delivered is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The major prize will be delivered to the winning store within 30 days of the announcement, by 26/11/2018.
- If the major prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Major Prize for a similar vehicle of equal or greater value.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and Liability
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or bonus item claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in bonus item value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (f) use of a bonus item. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion including taking or using a bonus item, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the major prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is delivered is not the responsibility of the Promoter.