NGK & AAD June – July Bonus Giveaways
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and ‘bonus items’ form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all resellers with a current AAD account Australia wide and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘). The entrant into this promotion will be the Business and the bonus item(s) will be awarded to the business representative.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 94 005 601 294) (the ‘Promoter‘). The Promoter’s address is 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): Purchase ‘Eligible Products’ from AAD to a pre-determined value cumulatively over two months (promotional period of June-July 2018) to get Bonus Item(s).
- Bonus Items are subject to availability. Bonus Items awarded are based on the cumulative value of Eligible Products purchased and are listed below.
- Subject to compliance with these Terms and Conditions, if an Eligible Entrant purchases NGK Ignition Coils, NGK Ignition Leads, NTK Oxygen Sensors and/or KYB Automotive Suspension Products cumulatively to the following dollar amounts, they will receive the applicable Bonus Item(s). NGK Spark Plugs, NGK Glow Plugs and KYB Truck Suspension Products are not Eligible Products for this promotion.
• Spend cumulatively $150 and get an NGK Clock
• Spend a further $150 (Total $300) & get an NGK Retro Tin Sign
• Spend a further $500 (Total $800) & get an NGK Retro Cooler
• Spend a further $1,400 (Total $2,200) & get an NGK/KYB Fire Pit
- The Promoter will not be responsible for the unavailability of any Eligible Products Eligible Entrants wish to purchase from AAD.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one entry per account will be permitted.
- No paperwork is required for entry into the promotion. AAD will track Eligible Products purchases through internal database, and notify all customers if any Bonus Item(s) are exhausted.
Open, Close and Publish dates
- The promotion commences on 01/06/2018 at 12:01 AM and ends 31/07/2018 at 11:59 PM (‘Promotional Period‘). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter.
- The Bonus Items Recipients of the promotion will be the first 350 valid customers whose purchases achieve the first and second tier cumulative amount, and the first 200 valid customers whose purchases achieve the third tier cumulative amount and the first 80 valid customers whose purchases achieve the fourth and final tier cumulative amount within the Promotional Period.
- The Bonus Items Recipients will be notified by email within two business days after the Promotional Period.
- Bonus Items will be sent to the valid customers’ business address with their September stock order. NGK/KYB Fire Pit may be sent with an October stock order.
Bonus Items on offer
- The total value of bonus items on offer is valued at up to $40250 (Including GST), as at 24/05/2018.
- The total number of Bonus Item Recipients in this promotion is up to 980. The Bonus Items on offer for the four tiers are:
|Number of Bonus Item Recipients Nationally||Bonus Item description and Value of each||Total Value|
|Up to 980|| |
Further Terms and Conditions
- If the Bonus Item of the limited quantity is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Bonus Item for a Bonus Item of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute.
- The Promoter recommends a current business street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and Bonus Item delivery. The Promoter will deliver all bonus items required to AAD whom will make all reasonable efforts to deliver Bonus Items to the addresses provided by Eligible Entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any Bonus Items returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the Bonus Item Recipient.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Bonus Items are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Bonus Items will be sent to the Bonus Item Recipient’s business address as stated in their stock order. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Bonus Items damaged or lost in transit.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or bonus item claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in bonus item value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Entrant; or (f) use of a bonus item. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion including taking or using a bonus item, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the bonus item occurring between the publishing date and date the bonus item is delivered is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Authorised under: SA Licence No. T18/752.