NGK Facebook Competition
NGK Spark Plugs Giveaway
June 2023 | Terms and Conditions | Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter. All entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the entrant entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Niterra Australia (ABN 94005601294), of 6 Duigan Dr, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194 Australia Telephone: 1300 554 059
- The competition commences on 15 June 2023 at 10:30 am AEDT, and concludes on 30th June 2023 at 9:59pm AEDT (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
- Entries not including all required information will be deemed ineligible.
- Conditions of Entry – Facebook
- Respond to the entry question via the comments section
- Tag a friend
- Follow the NGK Spark Plugs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NGKSPARKPLUGSAustralia
- Option to share the post on Facebook story
- This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Niterra Australia will individually judge each entry based on the most impressive.
- The judging will take place on the 1st of July 10 am AEDT at Niterra Australia, 6 Duigan Dr, Moorabbin Airport VIC 3194
- The winners will be notified via Facebook Direct Message and on their competition entry post.
- If neither a phone number, email address or address of the winner are supplied or they are incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
- If any of the prizes are not claimed by 9:59am AEDT on 5th July 2023, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to choose new winners at 12:00pm AEDT on the 10th July 2023 at the same location, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted: (a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
- All redrawn winners will be notified in writing via Instagram direct message and on their competition entry post.
- All prizes will be sent to the winners within 4 weeks of the winners details being received.
- The winner will be published on the ‘NGK Spark Plugs’ Facebook account.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
Prize 1: Retro Branded Bar Fridge
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The exact size, design and colour of the prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Prize styles may vary from those shown.
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entries may be shared by the NGK Spark Plugs Instagram, Facebook & TikTok accounts unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes or entering the competition. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any costs associated with entering the competition, including but not limited to, internet costs and photo costs.
- Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Meta (owner of Instagram & Facebook). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta. Each entrant agrees to completely release Meta from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant. The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a third party for prize notification and fulfilment.
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, or Covid regulations implemented by Government, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.