NGK 40th Anniversary Facebook Competition
NGK’s 40 Years of NGK AU competition,
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must be an Australian resident and over 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
- Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is NGK SPARK PLUG (AUSTRALIA) PTY. LTD. (ABN 94 005 601 294), trading as NGK SPARK PLUG AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180 Australia, telephone 1300 55 40 59 (Australia wide).
- The promotion commences on Monday 31/08/20 and ends at 9:00AM AEST on Monday 7/09/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
- Via Facebook – ‘Like’ NGK Spark Plugs Australia on Facebook and make a comment under a ‘40 Years of NGK AU competition’ post published by The Promoter within the Promotional Period. The comment must contain the model name of the Entrants favourite car from the last 40 years and an explanation as to why that vehicle is their favourite from the time period.
- Entrants can enter multiple times however each entry must be unique.
- The winner shall be the owner of the social media account from which the selected winning entry is sent. The Promoter’s pages can be found at:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/NGKSPARKPLUGSAustralia
- The Promoter will judge the winning comment based on the most interesting, most relevant, original, humorous and/or witty comment.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted: (a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The judging will take place on Monday 7/09/2020 at NGK, 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield VIC 3180. The prize winner will be notified via their Social Media account after the draw to organise the claiming of their prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner must respond with a valid email address within 48 hours of notification that they have been selected as the winner. Any prize that remains unclaimed for more than 48 hours will be forfeited.
- The Winner may be announced via a comment published by NGK under the winning comment, or via a post published by NGK on their Facebook.
- This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- There is one (1) major prize to be won consisting of:
- 2x NGK Bar Stool
- 1x Bar Table
- The total value of the prize pool is $200 AUD.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. The entries may be shared by the The Promoter on their Facebook page, unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of The Promoter.
- Entrants will become ineligible if they unlike the The Promoter’s during the Promotional Period.
- Entrants provide their information to The Promoter and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.