NGK Ignition Coils– NAPA OCT 2023 – Trade Spend & Get
NGK Ignition Coils– Trade Spend & Get
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the bonus item form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must be an Australian or New Zealand resident and over 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
- Employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- There is a limit of ONE Sunbeam Sandwich Press set per trade account in New Zealand
- The Promoter is NITERRA AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. (ABN 94 005 601 294), trading as NITERRA AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. 6 Duigan Drive, Mentone VIC 3194 Australia, telephone +61 9730 4900
- The promotion commences on Sunday 01/10/2023 and ends at 11:59PM AEST on Tuesday 31/10/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, entrants must:
- Buy any 6 NGK Ignition Coils during the month of October and receive ONE Sunbeam Sandwich Press. Limited to the first 20 in New Zealand NAPA trade accounts.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The eligible customer will receive their bonus item following the promotional period through GPC, 510 Mount Wellington Highway, Auckland, New Zealand, 1060 through Niterra Australia Pty. Ltd, 6 Duigan Drive Mentone, VIC 3194.
- There are maximum of twenty (20) bonus items to be received in New Zealand consisting of:
- Sunbeam Sandwich Press
- The total value of the bonus items in New Zealand is NZD$557.85+ postage.
- Applicable to NAPA trade account holders only, some national customers may not be able to participate due to their head office policy.
- The bonus item is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any bonus items.
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the bonus item is claimed is not the responsibility of The Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, bonus item suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.